Blockchain is the world's leading software platform for digital assets. Offering the largest production blockchain platform in the world, we share the passion to code, create, and ultimately build an open, accessible and fair financial future, one piece of software at a time.
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our team to lead the design and development of data products for Blockchains existing and new users. This is a unique, once in a career, opportunity to deliver large scale financial systems built from scratch on open source software. We are looking for someone who has experience in, and understands the issues with, delivering state of the market internet-scale systems. Experience working in Cryptocurrencies, FinTech or Financial Markets is a plus.WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- You will own the design roadmap and delivery of the next generation of Blockchain Explorers and Data APIs.
- Work closely with the engineering team, data scientists and business leaders to design and deliver data products that meet the needs of Blockchain users and third party developers.
- Deliver world class data products that change the structure of the crypto data ecosystem, and reset user expectations with respect to the availability of data about crypto ecosystems.
- Deploy and use best Product Management practices, work well across disciplines, make decisions based on data, demonstrate creativity in feature design, drive effective teamwork, etc. etc. Basically be a great PM.
WHAT DOES SUCCESS LOOK LIKE:
In the first year, your successes will include:
- Developing a plan to drive significant user growth across all Blockchain data products
- Launching new versions of the Blockchain Explorer, Prices Page, Developer APIs and new, as yet undefined, data products
- Delivering an unequalled user experience that affirms Blockchain's leadership position in this space.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- You are driven, curious and proactive.
- Experience as a PM owning internet products.
- Experience and deep knowledge of crypto eco systems.
COMPENSATION & PERKS:
- Amazing and accessible office location in London.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Access to training and other resources as needed
- Catered team lunch every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
- Apple equipment.
- Full-time salary based on experience and meaningful equity in an industry-leading company.
- LinkedIn profile.
- Link to github, stackoverflow, personal website and/or blog (if applicable).