Our mission is simple: we want to set people free to do meaningful work. People love our software--and it turns out that people love working here too. We've been recognized as a " Best Company to Work For ," and we're proud of our team for receiving awards for workplace effectiveness and flexibility. What You'll Do
As a Senior UX or Product Designer and as part of our Product Team , you will be responsible for designing the behavior (interactions) and visual UI of new product features and improving the usability and design of existing product features. You will also be responsible for gaining deep insight into our users' behaviors and needs through user research, as well as identifying and communicating opportunities for innovation and differentiation. If your UX experience does not go beyond aesthetics, this may not be the role for you.
In this role, you will:
What You Need to Get the Job Done
- Participate in user research to guide product design decisions (contextual inquiry, usability testing, competitive analysis, etc.)
- Define, test, and iterate on the interaction design of new and existing features (user-flows, detailed product wireframes, prototypes)
- Ensure all aspects of our product are easy-to-use and delightful
- Design gorgeous visual UI that adheres to our UI design standards (detailed high-resolution screen mocks)
- Work with a dev scrum team to ensure pixel perfect execution of design
At least 5 years of UX design experience working on complex desktop, web, and/or mobile software apps
What Will Make Us REALLY Love you
- Portfolio of work that demonstrates skill in user research, information architecture, interaction design, quick prototyping/testing and visual UI design.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with a team of Product Managers, Designers, and Developers
- You don't let oversights or obscure issues derail the progress of a project
- Experience presenting to coworkers and customers
- Ability to distill and communicate results of user research and demonstrate how it impacts the design
- Prioritization skills that let you work on many projects at once and meet commitments
- Discipline to self-manage your time and productivity
Why You'll Love Us
- You have a degree in Graphic Design, Industrial Design, Instructional Design, or Psychology.
- Your portfolio makes people weep with joy through its sheer beauty.
An Equal Opportunity Employer--M/F/D/V Because our team members are trusted to handle sensitive information, we require all candidates that receive and accept employment offers to complete a background check before being hired.
- Great Company Culture. We've been recognized by multiple organizations like Salt Lake Tribune , Fortune , & Entrepreneur for our great workplace culture.
- Work that Stays at Work. Genuine work/life balance served here!
- Rest and Relaxation. 4 weeks paid time off, 11 paid holidays, and we pay you to go on vacation (ask us about this)!
- Health Benefits . Medical with HSA and FSA options, dental, and vision.
- Prepare for the Future. 401(k) with a generous company match.
- Financial Peace University. Bamboo pays for you to take the class , and you walk away with financial savvy and a bonus.