Our mission is simple: we want to set people free to do meaningful work. People love our software--and it turns out that people love working here too. We've been recognized as a "Best Company to Work For ," and we're proud of our team for receiving awards for workplace effectiveness and flexibility. What You'll Do
As a Paid Search Specialist, you will work closely with other paid team members to manage and grow the paid search and paid social channels. You will live in conversion data, utilizing your creative and analytical skills to optimize a large investment that will result in thousands of future customers! If this sounds exciting, then our Paid Search position will be perfect for you. You will:
What You Need to Get the Job Done
- Monitor and optimize campaigns across Google, Bing, Yahoo, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter to hit specific channel KPIs on a monthly basis
- Track, measure, and analyze performance metrics across multiple systems
- Report on performance weekly as well as monthly
- Find testing ideas everywhere you can get them and continually implement them to improve account performance
- Communicate ideas, tests, and results to the marketing team as well as management
- Conduct quality assurance on data across multiple platforms and investigate reporting issues
What Will Make Us REALLY Love You
- 2+ years combined experience in paid search and paid social
- Google AdWords certification
- Experience managing ad spends of at least 25k/month
- Experience running successful B2B campaigns
- Proficient with advanced reporting in Excel
- Relevant college degree preferred or equivalent PPC experience
What You'll Love About Us
- You challenge what is believed to be possible for scaling paid search and paid social. Our goals are large, but we'd love your goals to be even larger
- You stay on top of the industry trends because you like to learn, and hey, it's what professionals do!
- You prioritize your time based on what will yield the biggest impact
- You are excellent at communicating and working with team members, other teams, management, as well as vendors
- You have a strong analytical mindset and think creatively in testing and problem solving
An Equal Opportunity Employer--M/F/D/V Because our team members are trusted to handle sensitive information, we require all candidates that receive and accept employment offers to complete a background check before being hired.
- Great Company Culture. We've been recognized by multiple organizations like Salt Lake Tribune , Fortune , & Entrepreneur for our great workplace culture.
- Meaningful Work. You won't just be a cog in a wheel. All Bambooligans have a big impact and are expected to make their work count.
- Work that Stays at Work. Genuine work/life balance served here!
- Rest and Relaxation. 4 weeks paid time off, 11 paid holidays, and we pay you to go on vacation (ask us about this)!
- Health Benefits . Medical with HSA and FSA options, dental, and vision.
- Prepare for the Future. 401(k) with a generous company match.
- Financial Peace University. Bamboo pays for you to take the class , and you walk away with financial savvy and a bonus.