Our mission is simple: we want to set people free to do meaningful work. People love our software--and it turns out that people love working here too. We've been recognized as a " Best Company to Work For ," and we're proud of our team for receiving awards for workplace effectiveness and flexibility. What You'll Do
As a Senior Payroll Account Manager, you'll join forces with our Payroll Implementation team to help our clients successfully implement our BambooHR payroll product and to help them optimize the software for their use. As a Senior Payroll Project Manager, you'll have the opportunity to help us build a great payroll experience for our customers while using your payroll knowledge to serve as a mentor to our Junior Payroll Implementation representatives. In this role, you will use your payroll skills and experience to teach customers how to run their payroll using our software, ensure a smooth and successful transition to the software, and handle the more difficult payroll setups.
What We'll Love About You
- Be a Payroll Hero to our clients as you guide them through all of their onboarding needs, including tax and deduction setups
- Handle any difficult or escalated payroll questions and scenarios that our customers have
- Analyze deduction setups for taxing accuracy
- Calculate pre vs post-tax deductions to determine taxable wages and to validate taxes
- Use your detective skills to find any wage inconsistencies and make corrections as needed
- Un-bundle tax types that were rolled up by prior vendors
- Work with different tax types and each state's differing requirements
What You'll Love About Us
- You love Payroll! And you have at least 2-5 years of payroll specific experience (either at a payroll company or doing payroll internally for a company)
- You're a wizard when it comes to payroll setup scenarios and you have a clear understanding of payroll processes industry-wide
- Working with wage caps and tax rates is nothing new to you - You can calculate taxes seamlessly!
- You have a Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving are your bread and butter and you have a keen eye for detail
- You have experience working in Excel and feel confident in your technical abilities
- You have a 10-key typing speed of at least 8,000 KPH
- You're able to stay cool as can be under pressure
- Excellent customer service skills are second nature to you
An Equal Opportunity Employer--M/F/D/V Because our team members are trusted to handle sensitive information, we require all candidates that receive and accept employment offers to complete a background check before being hired.
- Great Company Culture. We've been recognized by multiple organizations like Salt Lake Tribune , Fortune , & Entrepreneur for our great workplace culture.
- Meaningful Work. You won't just be a cog in a wheel. All Bambooligans have a big impact and are expected to make their work count.
- Work that Stays at Work. Genuine work/life balance served here!
- Rest and Relaxation. 4 weeks paid time off, 11 paid holidays, and we pay you to go on vacation (ask us about this)!
- Health Benefits . Medical with HSA and FSA options, dental, and vision.
- Prepare for the Future. 401(k) with a generous company match.
- Financial Peace University. Bamboo pays for you to take the class , and you walk away with financial savvy and a bonus.