Our mission is simple: we want to set people free to do meaningful work. People love our software--and it turns out that people love working here too. We've been recognized as a " Best Company to Work For ," and we're proud of our team for receiving awards for workplace effectiveness and flexibility. What You'll Do
As a member of our office team for Payroll Implementation , you will join forces with our Payroll clients and their teams to help manage the project of implementing our payroll software. Because of this, we refer to our account managers as Payroll Project Managers. In this role, you'll make our client's transition to our payroll software a piece of cake and illustrate how BambooHR has the ability to set them free to do great work. As a Junior Account Manager, you will have the opportunity to closely interact with members of our lively team, learn how to become a master of your craft and crush your job responsibilities, which include:
What We'll Love About You
- Building relationships with Payroll leaders around the world
- Importing employee payroll data into new clients' accounts to create a smooth transition
- Answering clients' questions about our payroll software and its awesome functionalities
- Providing top-notch service and training to the HR and business leaders we work with
- Expanding your knowledge of Payroll processes and HR functions
- Doing your best, focused work, from 8 am to 5 pm, Monday through Friday
What You'll Love About Us
- You love Payroll! And you have at least 1-2 years of payroll specific experience (either at a payroll company or doing payroll internally for a company)
- have written and verbal communication skills that are sharp as a tack
- You live within commuting distance of our Lindon, Utah office
- You have the ability to tune out office buzz and hone in on tasks at hand
- You have time-management skills that will blow our minds
- You can type 60+ words per minute
- You have experience manipulating data in Excel
- You have excellent problem solving and detection skills
- You have a proven ability to learn software programs in the blink of an eye and high-stress situations don't rock your boat
An Equal Opportunity Employer--M/F/D/V Because our team members are trusted to handle sensitive information, we require all candidates that receive and accept employment offers to complete a background check before being hired.
- Great Company Culture. We've been recognized by multiple organizations like Salt Lake Tribune , Fortune , & Entrepreneur for our great workplace culture.
- Work that Stays at Work. Genuine work/life balance served here!
- Rest and Relaxation. 4 weeks paid time off, 11 paid holidays, and we pay you to go on vacation (ask us about this)!
- Health Benefits . Medical with HSA and FSA options, dental, and vision.
- Prepare for the Future. 401(k) with a generous company match.
- Financial Peace University. Bamboo pays for you to take the class , and you walk away with financial savvy and a bonus.