Coinbase is one of the Bay Area's fastest growing, most exciting startups. Having completed Series E funding in November 2018, we are in a unique position to develop new product lines, while continuing to scale our operations globally. Having opened offices in New York, Chicago, Tokyo and London, we are looking to grow aggressively in 2019. If you have a positive, proactive, startup mentality, and are interested in joining a highly disruptive business on the forefront of the burgeoning cryptocurrency industry, I'd encourage you to apply today.
This role will partner with the Head of Learning & Development and business leaders to create world-class Management & Leadership solutions. Responsibilities:
- Partnerships: Build strong partnerships with People Team and business leaders. Be a role model for our values and exceptional collaboration, while driving alignment and clear decision making.
- Program strategy and design: Partner closely with the People Team and business leaders to diagnose needs and build world-class management & leadership development solutions across multiple modalities.
- Program management: Manage programs end-to-end with seamless execution; define clear program strategies, as well as project and communication plans.
- Facilitation: Be an experienced and dynamic facilitator of management development content; facilitate ~20% of the time. Adapt solutions for the needs of different levels, learning styles and our global audience.
- Evaluation and reporting: Work with HR Analytics to determine rigorous evaluation strategies and key metrics; identify key insights to inform future actions (across teams) and decision making.
- Technology: Play a key role in the selection and application of high impact learning technologies. Create meaningful learning paths, and empower teams (through best practices, templates etc.) to drive functional learning experiences.
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Coinbase does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with San Francisco's Fair Chance Ordinance and similar local laws.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Organizational Psychology, Instructional Design, OD or a related field.
- 8+ years industry experience in OD / Learning & Development.
- Proven ability to design high impact, scalable learning solutions for managers and leaders; can clearly articulate business impact.
- Ability to flex communication style, be inclusive, and build deep relationships with people from a range of different backgrounds.
- Exceptional project management, change management and communication skills.
- Highly analytical; skilled in analyzing talent metrics and drawing meaningful insights.