Our vision is to bring more innovation, efficiency, and equality of opportunity to the world by building an open financial system. Our first step on that journey is making digital currency accessible and approachable for everyone. Two principles guide our efforts. First, be the most trusted company in our domain. Second, create user-focused products that are easier and more delightful to use.
Securely and compliantly storing crypto assets is core to executing on our vision and building our brand of trust. The Custody team builds and maintains the most secure crypto storage service in the world - storing billions of dollars worth of crypto assets for some of the biggest names in both crypto and finance. We take on hard engineering problems in cryptography, security, blockchain technology and distributed systems.
As product manager for Institutional, you will help design and direct the Custody platform, which sits at the intersection of our institutional clients and our proprietary cold storage infrastructure. You will ship both APIs and UIs to enable a range of use-cases across a variety of assets, including cold and hot storage, staking-as-a-service, crypto loan, etc. Finally, you will join a small but growing team - you will be in front of customers and directly part of the feedback loop.
A little about our team: We take continuous learning to heart - every day in our world brings new ideas and opportunities. We take personal ownership of our mission and believe we will deliver on it. We value positive energy, and clear communication and are committed to building an inclusive environment for people from every background. Responsibilities:
- Develop the product roadmap and strategy for Coinbase Custody
- Scale our product and UX to 1,000s of crypto assets and a global, 24/7 client-base
- Collaborate with Sales to design a quick and useful product feedback loop
- Collaborate cross-functionally with internal teams to build appropriate tooling and efficiencies
- Work closely with Eng, Design, Security and Crypto teams to develop and ship new features and services
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Coinbase does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with San Francisco's Fair Chance Ordinance and similar local laws.
- 4+ years of product management experience, preferably in B2B or SaaS businesses
- Exceptional interpersonal communication, relationship management, and organizational skills
- Strong analytical, prioritization, and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated passion for crypto and the Coinbase mission
- Financial services and/or brokerage or custodial experience a plus
- An entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to travel up to 10%