Candidate’s desired profile:
- Relevant degree in accounting, finance, business or law
- Work experience in management consulting, investment banking or law
- Experience in startup companies but not mandatory
- Expertise in digital currencies and Blockchain
- Proven track record of seeking funds for business
- Should strong verbal/written communication and presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
- Shall be appointed as CFO of a start-up Blockchain Technology Company building a solution focused on Retail Data Industry across the globe.
- It is a remote location job. The appointed CFO need not relocate himself anywhere and will be working only part-time to give presentations and speak at conferences.
- Shall be provided complete knowledge of the technology platform being built by the company.
- Should build & maintain relationship with VCs
- Responsibility involves finding & creating a pool of crypto investors, institutional investors, private investors
- Negotiating and closing deals with investors.
- May have to travel along with other management team members in the initial phase of the project to give presentations on the proposed Blockchain solution of the company to investor groups & venture capital funds located in Dubai / Singapore / London / and few other Countries.
- Needs to give interviews to media house.