We're looking for a strategic, hands-on product leader to help us build the world's most powerful digital identities. Two core principles guide our efforts. First, be the most trusted company in our domain. Second, be the easiest to use. Those principles influence every decision across the company from design through engineering, from operations through security.
"Account Ops" is the set of products that Coinbase employees and contractors use to work with our Customer Accounts. To build an open financial system for the world, we have to equip our employees with the best products to serve our customers. Crypto is complicated and evolving. In the same way we strive to make it easy for our customers to interact with blockchain technology, we too must make it easy for our operations teams to support blockchain technology. These employee-facing products are like Coinbase's operating system, and if they're built well they will become a meaningful strategic differentiator.
This is where you come in - you'll work closely with support and compliance, as well as design, engineering, security, and our other product teams to build the ID Operations products that every Coinbase employee works on. If you're excited about Identity, empowering a global workforce, and expanding access to cryptocurrency, we should talk.Responsibilities:
- You will develop the product roadmap and strategy to build tools that empower our operations teams to work with customer accounts
- You will work with a full-stack engineering team to build world-class internal products that eliminate workflow friction, maximize output, and improve employee experience
- You will build the operating system of the Compliance Investigations team. Replacing a painful workflow across 13 different products to save investigators time and reduce errors
- You will understand the challenges of our 400+ support agents at all levels, and equip them to delight our customers and solve problems with every interaction
- You will collaborate with our IT team to help the company make buy versus build decisions to solve our biggest problems
Nice to Have:
- You have 4+ years of Product Management experience
- You are excited about workforce productivity, cryptocurrency, and digital identity
- You're able to investigate complex problems and to design simple solutions for them
- You're able to lead cross-functional projects through influence
- You know how to understand your customer's workflow, empathize with their frustrations, and identify the small changes that make a large impact
- You have experience building internal tools or products for operational workflows
- You have expertise in build versus buy decision-making
- You have experience working on or directly with operations teams (e.g., customer support)
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Coinbase does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with San Francisco's Fair Chance Ordinance and similar local laws.