Circle is a global crypto finance company, built on blockchain technology, powered by crypto assets, and dedicated to helping people and institutions create and share value globally. With our suite of products, we enable our customers to send and receive money around the world easily, as well as invest in and trade crypto assets.
Delivering high quality customer experiences is not only in your wheelhouse, it defines who you are. We're building a world-class global customer operations team and we are seeking our next team member to help us engage and delight throughout the entire journey. The right team member is fluent in Mandarin and English, has worked in a client support role, and is passionate about cryptocurrencies. Your role is to guide our customers through the sign-up and on-boarding process, support their usage of our product, recommend solutions for their challenges, and provide the highest level of support in the industry. The right team member will also use their proximity to customer issues to propose solutions that will continually improve the customer experience, working with product and engineering, as well as support our growth and scale by optimizing team processes and policies. What you'll work on
What you'll bring to Circle
- Mastering all of Circle's products, infrastructure, processes and procedures with the ability to train others and step into any role as necessary
- Delivering outstanding customer support and experiences that represent the Circle voice and differentiate our company from the competition
- Engaging in email and social media conversations with customers, possibly expanding to other channels in the future
- Handling all types of inquiries including prospective customers, questions about on-boarding, support on product and feature usage and retaining clients
- Developing support center content and translating correspondences and/or support materials into other languages
- Analyzing trends in customer issues and suggesting improvements to processes, policies, and product
- Troubleshooting both business and technical inquiries to quickly discover solutions
- Fluency in both Mandarin and English is required for this role. You will be required to speak, write and translate customer inquiries and materials on a regular basis
- 3-5 years of working experience, with ideally at least 1 year in a Customer Experience/Support (or similar) capacity
- Experience and/or interest in working in a fast-paced startup or tech environment
- Ability, and interest, in working across multiple departments to influence and communicate cross-functionally to realize rapid results
- Technical savviness, including the ability to navigate both homegrown and industry-standard CRM platforms
- Exceptional interpersonal and written communication skills, including the ability to empathize and prioritize needs, as well as quickly build rapport with customers
- High attention to detail,
- The ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a broader team, lending a hand on any activity necessary to support the business when needed
- Availability or flexibility on nights or weekends, usually for team meetings
- Ability to travel, company-sponsored, to the United States and Ireland
- Previous experience in solving customer inquiries
- An early adopter and the ability to pick up new technology quickly
- Understanding of world markets, economics, or finance
- BA/BS degree from a leading academic institution
- Fluency in other languages, specifically Cantonese or Japanese
Circle was founded in 2013 by internet entrepreneurs Jeremy Allaire and Sean Neville. We're backed by $250 million from investors including Jim Breyer (Facebook), Goldman Sachs, IDG Capital (Baidu, Tencent), General Catalyst (AirBnB, Snapchat), Accel Partners, and Bitmain, with offices in Boston, New York, San Francisco, Dublin, London and Hong Kong.
Circle Trade is one of the world's top market makers for major crypto coins and offers OTC trading services for institutions and high net worth individuals. Additionally, in 2018 Circle acquired Poloniex, one of the world's leading token marketplaces and in 2019 acquired SeedInvest, a leading equity crowdfunding platform.
We are an equal opportunity employer
and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.