Blockchain is the world's leading software platform for digital assets. Offering the largest production blockchain platform in the world, we share the passion to code, create, and ultimately build an open, accessible and fair financial future, one piece of software at a time. Our work and world class team have helped make us a LinkedIn Top Startup and a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer.
We're on the hunt for a Trader
to join the Blockchain Markets team in a generalist capacity to support both Automated and OTC trading, along with product and business development. The right candidate will possess strong technical skills related to financial markets and programmatic trading combined with a great work ethic and desire to grow a business WHAT YOU WILL DO:
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Manage the risk and ensure smooth execution on Blockchain's automated machine trading systems
- Price and manage risk associated with manually executed OTC flow
- Assist the salesforce in managing and expanding Blockchain's fast-growing Markets business by prospecting new clients and managing existing relationships
- Work closely with engineers to improve Blockchain's execution and risk management infrastructure as well as client facing trading products
COMPENSATION & PERKS:
- The foremost quality for this position or any position at Blockchain is integrity.
- 2 to 5 years financial markets experience in a top sell-side financial institution preferred
- At minimum, strong understanding and general comfort with market-making and risk-management in a fast-moving market environment
- Strong technical and analytical skills - familiarity with a programming language is a big plus
- Excellent communication skills and commercial acumen
- Open and flexible attitude and willingness to learn
- Cryptocurrency markets experience helpful but not a prerequisite
- Occasional travel required
- Amazing and accessible office locations in the heart of San Francisco
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Apple equipment.
- Full-time salary based on experience and meaningful equity in an industry-leading company.
- San Francisco Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Flexible Spending Account, Commuter, Life, Short Term & Long Term Disability.
- Resume and/or CV and LinkedIn profile.
- Personal websites or blogs (if applicable).
- Your favorite GIF.