BitPay is looking for an Information Security Analyst that will become the subject matter expert in creating and maintaining all security documentation and procedures for the company. In this role, you will be involved in technical operations, documentation, and planning.This is an excellent opportunity for someone who would like to be a General Information Security Practitioner while focusing on a specialty within a FinTech Crypto company.
So if you enjoy technology, documentation, educating your team on security and you would like to be a part of one of the fastest growing companies in the space, then we have the career for you!
- Become the subject expert matter on all the risks, internally and externally
- Document and create policies within the organization
- Measure risk and create documents to address the risk and satisfy any audits
- Educate company departments on security measures and risks
- Perform Internal Audit functions
- 2-5 years of experience in Information Security
- General Information Security knowledge (CISSP, CISM or similar certification)
- Documentation: creating, maintaining, updating, planning, etc.
- Experience measuring risk and creating policies and procedures to mitigate risk
- Systems Architecture and Implementations (Enterprise, Cloud, Hybrid Cloud, DevOps)
- Encryption & Data Protection
- Detail oriented with the ability to work in a small department and lay the foundations for Security in the organization
Nice to have:
- Experience working with cryptocurrencies
- PCI compliance experience
- SOC II compliance experience
- Data Analytics and Logging infrastructure (Kibana/Elastic Search)
- Operations or Engineering
- Security Penetration Testing & Assessments