BitPay seeks a detailed oriented and passionate Events Specialist to manage execution of our trade shows, conferences, webinars, and events, to effectively market our products, generate qualified leads, and drive sales pipeline in support of our business growth goals. You will collaborate with stakeholders to help create and execute events strategy, booth presentation, themes, event collateral, and promotional items.
Candidates should be curious about fintech and blockchain payments with a desire to help change how the world accepts payments on a global scale. This an opportunity to own and strengthen community interaction, brand awareness, and to rapidly grow with a well-funded, mature startup.
- Manage execution of marketing events, contribute to GTM strategy, own events budget
- Collaborate with the sales team and other marketing functions to determine ROI leveraging Marketo and Salesforce
- Manage lead list delivery to sales, ensure event items are shipped and logistics are executed
- Assist with other marketing projects as needed
- 10% in the first year and subsequent years up to 25% travel in North America
- 2+ years experience in events management and coordination
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and ability to build effective relationships
- Flexible with the ability to multitask and meet strict deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills with great attention to detail
- Results-driven and positive team player, highly motivated and able to work with little supervision
- Ability to stand for extended periods and lift up to 50 lbs
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience