Blockchain is the world's leading software platform for digital assets. Offering the largest production blockchain platform in the world, we share the passion to code, create, and ultimately build an open, accessible and fair financial future, one piece of software at a time.
We are looking for a talented quality assurance tester to join our team. This an important role where you will work on web and mobile applications that touch millions of users! This role is based in Vilnius, Lithuania. WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Strong experience writing and executing detailed end-to-end test cases based on requirements.
- Experience analyzing functionality and identifying areas of weakness in a build to ensure timely but thorough testing.
- Experience working as part of a team to defined testing schedules.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with mobile (iOS, Android) software.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- ISTQB foundation, advanced or expert certification.
- Crypto interest or knowledge.
- Experience working with or administering JIRA.
- Become an expert on the features and functionality of our web and mobile products to ensure quality and consistency in a fast-paced environment.
- Write and review detailed test specifications outlining test approach.
- Write and execute end-to-end test cases / user scenarios based off of requirements, designs, and delivered software.
- Be a member of a team of testers to verify functionality, validate usability, and ensure consistency across browsers and mobile and web platforms (Windows, Mac, iOS, Android).
- Work across teams to coordinate testing schedules.
- Work across design, development, and product management teams to triage and prioritize issues for launch.
- Collaborate with automated test developers to define appropriate areas for testing.
- Deliver detailed bug tracking and reporting on testing progress to project stakeholders.
- Provide a final release or no-release recommendation to management.
- Resume/CV or LinkedIn profile.
- Link to your portfolio.
- Your favorite GIF.