Blockchain is the world's leading software platform for digital assets. Offering the largest production blockchain platform in the world, we share the passion to code, create, and ultimately build an open, accessible and fair financial future, one piece of software at a time.
We're looking for a technical recruiter, who is passionate about creating the best candidate experience and securing top technical talent. This role is based in our Vilnius office and will report to the Head of People & Culture. WHAT YOU WILL DO:
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Ensure a world-class candidate experience.
- Drive the recruitment process including interviewing, evaluating skill level, taking and giving feedback, managing the offer process and onboarding.
- Establish yourself as trusted partner and point of contact for hiring managers across the organization.
- Implement innovative sourcing and selection tools in order to identify and engage the best talent.
- Create captivating job descriptions to help articulate and market each unique career opportunity.
- Build relationships with relevant industry professional associations, universities, meetups and other appropriate events.
COMPENSATION & PERKS:
- The foremost quality for this or any position at Blockchain is integrity.
- At least 1 year of experience as a technical recruiter.
- Must be self-motivated and operate with a high sense of urgency while working effectively within a team environment.
- You must have a proven track record in the following abilities: organization, motivation and follow through.
- You're a charismatic people person who can talk to anyone; you're flexible, fearless and excited to help build something awesome and share it with the world.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Amazing and accessible office location in Vilnius.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Favorite GIF.
- LinkedIn profile.