Circle is a global crypto finance company, built on blockchain technology, powered by crypto assets, and dedicated to helping people and institutions create and share value globally. With our suite of products, we enable our customers to send and receive money around the world easily, as well as invest in and trade crypto assets.
As a Senior Talent Acquisition Partner at Circle, you'll be critical to Circle's engineering recruitment. You'll have the autonomy and support to think outside the box and get creative when it comes to building talent acquisition pipelines with a goal of both scaling current teams and building others from scratch. You'll engage with hiring teams in Boston & NYC and join a talent acquisition function that is passionate about attracting and engaging high caliber talent and building programs that will help us scale. What you'll work on
What you'll bring to Circle
- Drive the sourcing, screening, interviewing, evaluation, and offer negotiation process.
- Deliver an amazing hiring experience to candidates, hiring managers and business leaders.
- Inspire change through continuous development and improvement of talent acquisition practices.
- Champion innovative interviewing, sourcing and hiring practices for technical talent and work with our teams to coach and train on these initiatives.
- Take part in various Talent Acquisition initiatives that are in support of Circle's vision and enable long-term success.
- 5+ years of demonstrated success in dynamic recruiting environments working on b ack-end software, security & DevOps / infrastructure role.
- Experience implementing a wide range of creative and thoughtful talent acquisition strategies and programs, including expert level sourcing knowledge.
- A proven track record of developing strong partnerships with multiple stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills with an innate ability to motivate and inspire people.
- Bachelor's degree.
Circle was founded in 2013 by internet entrepreneurs Jeremy Allaire and Sean Neville. We're backed by $250 million from investors including Jim Breyer (Facebook), Goldman Sachs, IDG Capital (Baidu, Tencent), General Catalyst (AirBnB, Snapchat), Accel Partners, and Bitmain, with offices in Boston, New York, San Francisco, Dublin, London and Hong Kong.
Circle Pay enables customers to send and receive money, across borders and currencies. Circle Invest empowers consumers to buy and sell crypto assets. Circle Trade is one of the world's top market makers for major crypto coins and offers OTC trading services for institutions and high net worth individuals. Additionally, in 2018 Circle acquired Poloniex and signed an agreement to acquire SeedInvest, both of which enable us to expand our offerings even further. Poloniex is one of the world's leading token marketplaces. SeedInvest is the largest equity crowdfunding platform in the United States, as well as a licensed broker-dealer.
Check us out at circle.com and download Circle Pay & Circle Invest for iOS and Android today.
We are anequal opportunity employer
and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.