Start-up driving the new Data Economy
- Blockchain, Big Data & A.I.
- Singapore based tech start-up.
- Fast paced, agile new business.
Your new Company:
Our client is a forward-thinking tech start-up standing at the intersection of Bigdata, Blockchain & A.I. They are building open source tools to put data back into the hands of its rightful owners via decentralised marketplaces. They are also building tokenization protocol to supply data to Artificial Intelligence, to assist scientists and researchers alike. They are a technology company with a social conscience.
Your new role:
- You are a software developer that can contribute to the design of a fully working reference implementation of our client's Protocol;
- You will support the evolution of the Protocol in tandem with the reference implementation through public enhancement proposals;
- You will develop the working Reference Implementation according to the same proposals;
- Ensure the decentralised network is fully compatible with the reference implementation;
- Engage effectively with other development teams to ensure development and implementation is in line with the overall objectives;
- Support usage of the Reference Implementation by partners and early adopters of the Protocol.
Who you are:
- You have extensive experience with Big Data, data engineering, and cloud-based data services;
- Previous working experience as a software developer for data solutions;
- Experience with Agile & iterative product development;
- Passion for Open Source code with a track record of strong open source contributions;
- Experience in software architecture, API & protocol design;
- 5+ years software development experience with a focus on back-end API development;
- Experience with Java, Python and or Clojure languages.
If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment that fosters collaboration and team work. If you enjoy working with cutting edge technologies, please contact Benjamin Green at Blockchain People to discuss. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile +61 (0)439 441 394 or Skype benjaminmichaelgreen or submit your application.