Unique Start-up driving the new Data Economy
- Blockchain, Big Data & A.I.
- Singapore based roles.
- Fast paced, agile new business.
Your new Company:
Our client is a forward-thinking tech start-up standing at the intersection of Bigdata, Blockchain & A.I. They are building open source tools to put data back into the hands of its rightful owners via decentralised marketplaces. They are also building tokenization protocol to supply data to Artificial Intelligence, to assist scientists and researchers alike. They are a technology company with a social conscience.
Your new role:
- You are a senior software architect that can lead the design of a fully working reference implementation of our client's Protocol.
- You will drive the evolution of the Protocol in tandem with reference implementation through public enhancement proposals;
- You will lead an Agile team creating the reference implementation according to the same proposals;
- Ensure the decentralised network is fully compatible with the reference implementation;
- Engage effectively with other development teams to ensure design and implementation is in line with the overall objectives;
- Build external partnerships and help develop the broader Ecosystem using the reference implementation.
Who you are:
- You have extensive experience with Big Data, data engineering, and cloud-based data services;
- You have previous experience as a software architect for data solutions;
- Experience in leading Agile & iterative product development;
- Strong experience in software architecture and API & protocol design;
- Experience with Java, Python and or Clojure languages and a passion for Open Source code.
If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment that fosters collaboration and team work. If you enjoy working with cutting edge technologies, please contact Benjamin Green at Blockchain People to discuss. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile +61 (0)439 441 394 or Skype benjaminmichaelgreen or submit your application.