Ready to empowering disruptive education programs globally? We’ve got it figured out.
Despite the boom in disruptive education programs, many are missing an important piece: career centers. We’ve partnered with leading schools to bring them the career center technology to help them grow fast and get their students jobs at top companies.
Our solution is called TAP: The Talent Access Portal
So it’s time to add a forward-thinking partner in our quest to help us make it easier for global employers to hire students of disruptive education programs.
The CTO will join us as a co-founder to work in tandem with the CEO and CMO executive team to launch a suite of web platforms.
The right candidate is entrepreneurial, independent, and eager to build something that’s in high demand. We already have more than 20 large disruptive schools on the waiting list. If you are a passionate team player who understands the importance of disruptive education for tomorrow’s workforce, and if you want to use your expertise to help people achieve prosperity, this project is for you.
While technical skills are important, we believe accountability, commitment, enthusiasm, and a positive attitude are absolutely crucial to join the team. We are a dedicated group, and you will make an immediate impact.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Full-Stack developer
- Software development using the above tools/technologies.
- Work on new PoC/beta exploring new technologies and frameworks for the deployment of our career center technology.
- Test (unit, functional & end-to-end) & automate deployment of code between DEV/TEST/PROD.
- Effectively manage your own workload and align to our company and team quarterly objectives.
- Passionate about delivering results and measuring progress towards the team’s time-bound objectives.
- Flexibility and ability to wear multiple hats when needed.
- Openness to using objectives and key results (OKRs).
3-5% equity, 3-5% tokens; 3-year vesting schedule with a 4-month cliff depending on experience and commitments. Modest salary will be provided on the next financing seed round, which is expected over the coming months as we execute on our objectives.
Please submit your CV and LinkedIn profile link to firstname.lastname@example.org