Coinbase is one of the Bay Area's fastest growing, most exciting startups. Having completed Series E funding in November 2018, we are in a unique position to develop new product lines, while continuing to scale our operations globally. Having opened offices in New York, Chicago, Tokyo and London, we are looking to grow aggressively in 2019. If you have a positive, proactive, startup mentality, and are interested in joining a highly disruptive business on the forefront of the burgeoning cryptocurrency industry, I'd encourage you to apply today.
As a Treasury Associate here at Coinbase you will assist, monitor, plan and manage the efficient utilization of cash and financial services consistent with the objectives of the Company .
- Performs complex cash management and cash forecasting duties
- Provide custodial analysis and collateral reporting for custodial assets
- Collaborate with other departments with the opening and closing of bank accounts
- Collaborate across multiple business units to ensure liquidity forecast captures business activity timing future cash flow needs and ensure proper funding of accounts based on forecasted activity
- Forecast daily cash requirements and execute daily financing decisions as needed
- Evaluate, develop and implement Cash Management Systems to optimize efficiencies
- Understand and manage appropriate accounting procedures and processes
- Manage relationships with financial service providers
- Monitor bank service fees and address quality issues and/or correction of billing errors
- Recommend, implement and maintain process improvements
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- 5+ years of experience in a treasury function
- Ability to create forecasting models to manage future cash flows
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills, including project management
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related degree preferred;