DevOps at Liquid Falcon is a critical function and personifies our philosophy of data driven, automated decision making. You will play an active role in monitoring and supporting the trading of cryptocurrencies through leveraging your automation, deployment and programming skills in a fast-paced market environment.
- Manage the deployment of Liquid Falcon’s automated trading stack
- Offer pragmatic technical solutions to operational procedures
- Automate as much as possible. Be an evangelist for automation while keeping focus on pragmatism over the bleeding edge
- Manage Liquid Falcon’s technical infrastructure, including cloud based distributed computing
- Be the first responder on production issues
- Excellent communication skills; You understand the importance of documenting production issues and notifying affected parties of relevant information
- Demonstrated proficiency in cloud platforms such as AWS and/or GCP.
- Experience with monitoring and data metrics, preferably Prometheus and Grafana
- Proficiency in Python and Shell
- Knowledge of relational databases and SQL
- Linux administration capability
- Ability to work on a team and communicate effectively in English
- Flexible schedule regarding working hours; awareness of the challenges of a 24/7 operation
A market competitive compensation package will be provided commensurate with experience and skills