Circle is a global crypto finance company, built on blockchain technology, powered by crypto assets, and dedicated to helping people and institutions create and share value globally. With our suite of products, we enable our customers to send and receive money around the world easily, as well as invest in and trade crypto assets.
As the Director, Talent Acquisition you will play the lead role across all of Circle working directly with leaders to foster a relationship that will help anticipate needs and place top talent for all searches. You will lead a team of talented recruiters in creatively identifying, engaging and assessing top talent, while improving and contributing to our brand and scaling our recruiting practice as we grow Circle. In addition to driving a culture of continuous improvement and development, you will inspire your team of recruiters to achieve greatness and lead Talent Acquisition projects and initiatives that allow us to deliver flawless execution to the business. What you'll work on
What you'll bring to Circle
- Providing innovative, high-touch, scalable solutions to drive sourcing, recruiting and hiring to meet global objectives.
- Partner with leadership to establish and manage their talent acquisition needs.
- Expand candidate diversity by implementing innovative and creative ways to increase our recruiting funnel.
- Elevate team performance by managing, mentoring, coaching and developing skills.
- Collaboratively work other parts of the Talent (HR) team, finance, etc.
- Develop a trusted relationship with all global teams that results in a strong business partnership.
- Provide insights and recommendations by using data on recruiting strategies and best practices that contribute to Circle's vision through effective business partnering, innovation, and execution.
- Deliver an amazing interview & hiring experience to candidates, hiring managers and business leaders.
- 8+ years of demonstrated success in technology oriented recruiting environments that require significant influencing and partnership across the business to accomplish recruiting goals.
- 5+ years of management experience instilling trust and credibility with your team while guiding, developing, coaching, and managing individual and team performance.
- Experience implementing a wide range of creative and thoughtful talent acquisition strategies and programs in a fast-paced, high-growth technology company.
- Excellent communication skills with an innate ability to motivate and inspire teammates.
- Bachelor's degree
Circle was founded in 2013 by internet entrepreneurs Jeremy Allaire and Sean Neville. We're backed by $250 million from investors including Jim Breyer (Facebook), Goldman Sachs, IDG Capital (Baidu, Tencent), General Catalyst (AirBnB, Snapchat), Accel Partners, and Bitmain, with offices in Boston, New York, San Francisco, Dublin, London and Hong Kong.
Circle Pay enables customers to send and receive money, across borders and currencies. Circle Invest empowers consumers to buy and sell crypto assets. Circle Trade is one of the world's top market makers for major crypto coins and offers OTC trading services for institutions and high net worth individuals. Additionally, in 2018 Circle acquired Poloniex and signed an agreement to acquire SeedInvest, both of which enable us to expand our offerings even further. Poloniex is one of the world's leading token marketplaces. SeedInvest is the largest equity crowdfunding platform in the United States, as well as a licensed broker-dealer.
Check us out at circle.com and download Circle Pay & Circle Invest for iOS and Android today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.