Our vision is to bring more innovation, efficiency, and equality of opportunity to the world by building an open financial system. Our first step on that journey is making digital currency accessible and approachable for everyone. Two principles guide our efforts. First, be the most trusted company in our domain. Second, create user-focused products that are easy and delightful to use.
We're committed to building the easiest way for people around the world to make cryptocurrency investments. The future of digital currency is on mobile. This is where you come in.
You are excited about working on a completely cross functional team oriented around areas of the product. You want to help lay the foundation that a world-class Android team is built on. You enjoy collaboration and have experience weighing trade-offs to come to the best solution as a group. You want to be in an environment that is growing quickly and are somebody who is constantly learning and evolving.Tech Stack
- Dagger 2
- RxJava 2
- minSdk 19
Nice to Haves
- Experience shipping Android Apps to Google Play
- Understanding of Android framework APIs and lifecycles
- Write high quality tests and monitor features shipped to customers
- Familiarity with RxJava, Dagger, and other libraries in our tech stack
- Self motivated individual that actively improves the quality of our product and codebase
- Embodies our values: Positive energy, continuous learning, clear communication, efficient execution, and commitment to building an inclusive environment
- You actively use Coinbase products
- You contribute to Android open source projects
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Coinbase does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with San Francisco's Fair Chance Ordinance and similar local laws.