BitPay seeks a detailed oriented and passionate Field Marketing Coordinator to manage execution of our trade shows, conferences, webinars, and events, to effectively market our products, generate qualified leads, and drive sales pipeline in support of our business growth goals. You will collaborate with stakeholders to help create and execute field marketing strategy, booth presentation, themes, event collateral, and promotional items.
In this role you will execute account-based marketing (ABM) tactics to engage targeted buyers and influencers and identify targeted sponsorships that support new customer acquisition, cross-sell goals, and alliance opportunities.
Candidates should be curious about blockchain, payments and cryptocurrency, with a desire to help change how the world accepts payments on a global scale. This an opportunity to own and strengthen community interaction, brand awareness, and to rapidly grow with a well-funded, mature startup.
- Manage execution of quarterly field marketing programs, contribute to GTM strategy, own events budget
- Collaborate with the sales team and other marketing functions to ensure successful events
- Leverage Marketo and Salesforce to determine ROI
- Manage lead list delivery to sales, ensure event items are shipped and logistics are executed
- Create press releases, grow media relationships and provide investors with media/press updates
- Up to 25% travel in North America
- 2+ years experience in B2B marketing and events management
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and ability to build effective relationships with a wide range of people
- Flexible with the ability to multitask and meet strict deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills with great attention to detail
- Results-driven and positive team player, highly motivated and able to work with little supervision
- Ability to stand for extended periods and lift up to 50 lbs
- A passion for bitcoin and blockchain technology
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience