The Digital Marketing Specialist will help set the digital marketing strategy for BitPay and will be responsible for its execution. In this role you will work closely with our sales, sales engineering, and marketing teams. You will define campaigns and initiatives across multiple channels handling the strategy, development, and delivery. A successful candidate has a track record of creating and executing world-class digital programs that drive pipeline and client acquisition goals. They are comfortable managing budgets and programs that exceed ROI targets across multiple platforms and are motivated by data and audience insights to drive lead generation. Must be comfortable working with Google Analytics, Google Adwords, and reporting KPI's as well.
- Manage all paid SEM, displayed advertising, social, retargeting programs etc.
- Manage the deliverable cycle - initial planning, implementation, monitoring, optimization, analysis, and reporting
- Maintain a data-first approach through continual tracking, reporting, optimization and experimentation (A/B testing, etc) to meet or exceed company goals
- Analyze and optimize targeting strategies and programs done though A/B testing of new audience segments
- Develop, implement, and optimize our lead generation and customer acquisition strategy to achieve revenue and pipeline goals
- Work collaboratively with Sales to obtain feedback on the quality of MQLs generated from marketing campaigns
- Measure, analyze, and report campaign performance and deliver campaign performance briefs to marketing and sales leadership based on agreed upon KPI's.
- Drive best in class data capture and management. Provide regular database health checks, cleansing and augmentation.
- Manage list segmentation and scoring to deliver more targeted and relevant messaging to improve engagement and ultimately increase the conversion rate of prospects.
- Expand our distribution footprint beyond blog, email, and social through A/B testing and experimentation.
- 3-5 years of experience working in a digital marketing role
- Exceptional time management skills, including the ability to handle multiple ongoing tasks with changing priorities.
- Knowledge of Google Adwords, SEO and SEM best practices
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and running detailed reports
- Critical thinking, research, and problem-solving skills a must
- Ability to simultaneously coordinate multiple, high-priority projects
- Metrics and results driven
- BA/BS in Marketing or equivalent experience
- Expert with Marketo and comfortable with SFDC
- Experience Working with Business Intelligence
- A passion for bitcoin and blockchain technology