As a marketer at BitPay, you will help us show potential customers how BitPay is solving some of the world's biggest payment problems.
This position is heavily focused on content creation for inbound marketing and account-based marketing. Your content will help us to generate, nurture, and convert potential leads into customers in our inbound marketing and sales funnel. This position will involve close coordination with the BitPay sales and sales engineering teams as we enhance our relationships with current customers as well as new clients.
- Dramatically increase and accelerate content reach to support the goals of brand awareness and lead generation
- Assists in the development and implementation of content on the website.
- Coordinates and integrates the work of writers and designers to help produce a final layout compatible with corporate standards.
- Collects, produces, and edits website material to maintain and improve the quality of information provided.
- Create whitepapers, slide decks, sales sheets, blog posts, and other content on the business applications of blockchain payment technology
- Participate in creating video and podcast content targeted toward business decision-makers
- Curate market research on business trends, opportunities, and industry pain points which BitPay can address
- Create content for marketing automation emails targeted toward inbound leads and current accounts
- Leverage customer, marketing and SEO insights for the content creation process.
- 3-5 years of marketing or journalism experience. Experience in B2B-focused research and writing at a tech company, marketing agency, or web publication preferred
- Demonstrated value creation in a portfolio, website, or sample of past work
- Strong sense of personal ownership and willingness to learn
- Exceptional time management skills, including the ability to handle multiple ongoing tasks with changing priorities.
- Ability to work in a dynamic team environment or solo.
- A passion for bitcoin and blockchain technology
- BA/BS in Marketing or equivalent experience