Coinbase stores more digital currency than any company in the world, making us a top tier target on the internet. Security is core to our mission and has been a key competitive differentiator for us as we scale worldwide. We are building a world-class security team to support Coinbase and its affiliates as we continue to expand the company internationally. If you're looking to help shape the future of security and privacy for the blockchain, we'd like to speak with you about joining our team in New York City.
- Serve as subject matter expert on Coinbase Custody security policy
- Define the security governance model for Coinbase Custody, and evaluate and respond to legislative and regulatory developments
- Work with Security and product teams to support customer data protection concepts across Coinbase products and services
- Identify key external security and privacy stakeholders, their issues, risks, and opportunities for engagement
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Coinbase does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with San Francisco's Fair Chance Ordinance and similar local laws.
- 10+ years of experience in the cyber security and/or technology space. Strong familiarity with security frameworks and SOC 2 audit requirements.
- Experience counseling clients or stakeholders around privacy, data security, or policy issues and managing multiple business priorities.
- Proficiency in English.