At Elliptic we believe cryptocurrency will play a huge role in the future of value transfer, and we care deeply about helping to build this future. In order for cryptocurrency to flourish, it's important to prevent criminal abuse of the technology. Elliptic is the global leader in detecting, preventing, and pursuing criminal activity in cryptocurrencies. Our clients include the world's leading cryptocurrency exchanges, financial institutions and government agencies.
Our unique platform gives us an unparalleled understanding of cryptocurrency capital flows, using a combination of network science and machine learning to aggregate and interpret vast quantities of transaction data. We provide anti-money laundering (AML) compliance software and investigative services to the leading participants in the cryptocurrency ecosystem. Customers rely on us to analyse more than $150bn of their transactions every month, and include cryptocurrency businesses, major financial institutions, and federal government agencies.
The company has offices in London, UK, New York, NY, and Arlington, VA. We are backed by Octopus Ventures, SignalFire, Paladin Capital, Santander InnoVentures, and Digital Currency Group.
We are looking for an experienced Inside Sales Executive to join our Commercial team to develop new customer relationships. The Inside Sales Executive will help prospective customers navigate cryptocurrency compliance and regulatory environments, clearly communicate Elliptic's AML/KYC and Forensics Platform features and benefits, manage a sales pipeline and close new business relationships. As an Inside Sales Executive, you are an experienced hunter with a background selling SaaS solutions to enterprise companies.What's the role and what you'll do?
- Develop net new business and expand existing book of business
- Build out territory plan, prospect, and manage full sales cycle
- Prospect and generate high quality leads
- Develop custom proposals with the help of the strategy team
- Conduct primarily virtual presentations and product demos
- Negotiate terms and close the business
- As applicable, work alongside Client Services to develop deeper relationships and upsell to set and hit aggressive revenue goals
- Meet and exceed quarterly and annual quota
- 3-5+ years full sales cycle experience selling Enterprise SaaS solution
- Strong outbound prospecting skills, with a track record of generating net new business
- You're resourceful and utilise creative and 'out-the-box' solutions when researching and approaching leads
- Demonstrated track record of success and quota over achievement - top 10% performer at your last company
- A strong work ethic and an entrepreneur's mindset. You're comfortable creating value in a low structure environment while being agile and resilient
- You're comfortable with longer sales cycles and employ a consultative sales approach, converting strong leads into clients
- Natural curiosity and a passion for developing deep product knowledge.
- You're team oriented and work collaboratively to bring the best out of everyone
- Intimate understanding of AML/KYC and Forensics space, either in cryptocurrency or traditional financial environments
- Borderline obsession with emerging technology
- Share options
- Private health insurance
- Work pension scheme
- Shiny laptop and multiple monitors
- Budget for training materials, events, and conferences
- Quarterly full day offsites
- Annual company 3 day offsite
- Coffee and beer!