Circle is a global crypto finance company, built on blockchain technology, powered by crypto assets, and dedicated to helping people and institutions create and share value globally. With our suite of products, we enable our customers to send and receive money around the world easily, as well as invest in and trade crypto assets.
The Customer Experience Zendesk Specialist is a new role, designed for someone who lives and breathes Zendesk. When asked what you like to do in your spare time, the answer almost always involves the word Zendesk. If so, and you are someone who loves to optimize workflows, build advanced dashboards, integrate third party software and design transformational support centers, then you should read on. We are seeking a team member to help scale our global operation, using cutting-edge techniques, machine learning and innovative best practices to create new levels of efficiency and automation. Our ideal candidate not only builds the tech, but rallies the business, manages the vendors, and makes sweeping changes a reality. We think it's pretty cool.
What you'll work on:
- Work cross-functionally, across all Circle products and infrastructure, to automate and drive efficient processes and procedures, ensuring we maximize the customer experience and effectively deploy our global team
- Design and build custom dashboards, triggers, workflows, and rules that result in seamless interactions and elimination of unnecessary work
- Oversee all third party vendor integrations and continuously evaluate new opportunities to partner and improve our end-to-end operation
- Build and maintain a world-class support center that effectively triages customer inquiries, moving beyond articles, to deliver innovative content using multiple forms of media
- Create and share meaningful insights that inform how each line of business is performing, with suggestions for continuous improvement
- Administer entitlements, permissions, and configurations of our Zendesk instance working with security, compliance and engineering resources
What you'll bring to Circle:
- You have 5-7 years experience, with 4+ years experience working directly with Zendesk as an administrator and platform owner
- You possess excellent, proven project management skills, particularly with implementing and scaling of Zendesk instances within an organization
- Your ability to translate business use cases into optimal workflows and functionality, while constantly looking for improvements in existing operational workflows, is something to write home about
- You thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced and high-growth work environment, including creating complex, data-driven reports which tell a story that provides insightful analysis on underlying trends
- You are technically savvy with in-depth knowledge of Zendesk APIs, and have successfully integrated third party vendors into the Zendesk platform
- You have exceptional interpersonal and written communication skills, including attention to detail, and the ability to quickly build rapport across the organization
- You are an expert using MAQL to build, manipulate and manage complex datasets and metrics, with knowledge of SQL a bonus
Circle was founded in 2013 by internet entrepreneurs Jeremy Allaire and Sean Neville. We're backed by $250 million from investors including Jim Breyer (Facebook), Goldman Sachs, IDG Capital (Baidu, Tencent), General Catalyst (AirBnB, Snapchat), Accel Partners, and Bitmain, with offices in Boston, New York, San Francisco, Dublin, London and Hong Kong.
Circle Pay enables customers to send and receive money, across borders and currencies. Circle Invest empowers consumers to buy and sell crypto assets. Circle Trade is one of the world's top market makers for major crypto coins and offers OTC trading services for institutions and high net worth individuals. Additionally, in 2018 Circle acquired Poloniex and signed an agreement to acquire SeedInvest, both of which enable us to expand our offerings even further. Poloniex is one of the world's leading token marketplaces. SeedInvest is the largest equity crowdfunding platform in the United States, as well as a licensed broker-dealer.
Check us out at circle.com and download Circle Pay & Circle Invest for iOS and Android today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.