AlphaPoint is a financial technology company helping make illiquid assets liquid. It enables customers to launch new products and services by providing institutions enterprise-grade blockchain solutions to digitize assets, launch markets, and reduce operational costs. AlphaPoint has customers across 5 continents with offices in New York, Charlotte, Philadelphia, and San Francisco. Position Profile:
AlphaPoint, a leading blockchain solution and cryptocurrency trading platform provider is actively seeking an Account Manager who will be the face-of-the-firm for key partners and clients. Our Account Manager will work with cryptocurrency exchanges globally while providing world class service and client coverage. Essential Duties/Responsibilities:
Required Skills and Experience:
- Manage, escalate, drive satisfactory resolution of client's needs and demands within scope of expectations, as well as provide partnership.
- Work with product support, technical operations, product management, development and engineering teams to determine client requirements and provide communication to all parties.
- Provide technology or product updates to clients on an as needed basis.
- Participate in the creation of new processes and tools as necessary to support the needs and requirements of a fast-growing business.
- Incorporate requirements from external parties and assess impact on project timetables and deliverables
- Possess the ability to learn and speak to AlphaPoint's applications.
- Ensure client issues are tracked and delivered on within appropriate deadlines.
- Possess strong business judgement, influencing skills, leadership and communication abilities.
- Be a self-starter that can work autonomously, take initiative and goal-oriented.
AlphaPoint is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability or genetic information, gender identity or national origin.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree
- At least 2 years of experience within an Account Manager role, preferably within the FinTech Industry
- Knowledge of Bitcoin, Blockchain, or Cryptocurrencies is essential to being successful in this role.