At Elliptic, we believe cryptocurrency will play a huge role in the future of value transfer, and we care deeply about helping to build this future. In order for cryptocurrency to flourish, it's important to prevent criminal abuse of the technology. Elliptic is the global leader in detecting, preventing, and pursuing criminal activity in cryptocurrencies. Our clients include the world's leading cryptocurrency exchanges, financial institutions and government agencies.
Our unique platform gives us an unparalleled understanding of cryptocurrency capital flows, using a combination of network science and machine learning to aggregate and interpret vast quantities of transaction data. We provide anti-money laundering (AML) compliance software and investigative services to the leading participants in the cryptocurrency ecosystem. Customers rely on us to analyse more than $150bn of their transactions every month, and include cryptocurrency businesses, major financial institutions, and federal government agencies.
The company has offices in London, UK, Washington, D.C and New York City. We are backed by Octopus Ventures, SignalFire, Paladin Capital, Santander InnoVentures, and Digital Currency Group.What's the role?
As Elliptic rapidly expands, we are looking for an energetic and highly organised HR & Ops Coordinator to join our London team. You will have great interpersonal skills, the ability to be discreet, along with great organisational skills and a can-do attitude.
You will work closely with the COO, finance team and the talent team, providing generalist HR and operations support in all aspects of people management to ensure our processes are delivered seamlessly.What you'll do?
You will ensure day to day functions are fulfilled and help provide a great all round employee experience. Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to: Onboarding
HR Systems & Policy
- Coordination and delivery of a great on-boarding experience for all new joiners including:
- Preparing and distributing new starter checklists
- Creating new employee accounts
- Ordering equipment for new joiners
- Scheduling on-boarding sessions
- Carry out the first day induction
- Being the 'go to' person for new joiners
- Implementation and maintenance of our HR systems and data, ensuring we hold the most up to date data
- Extract and compile data reports where necessary i.e leave, sickness or headcount for board packs etc.
- Assist with preparation and maintenance of company policies, ensuring they are always kept up to date
- Answer and triage employee queries about policies
- Assist with preparing employee correspondence, such as employment references etc.
- Take ownership of company wide operational and benefit accounts, such as company mobile phone accounts, health insurance, eyecare vouchers etc.
- Coordination and delivery of the exit process for leavers, ensuring timely deactivation of accounts and systems
- Support and assist Talent team with ad hoc recruitment support, such as preparing employment contracts and candidate management
- Support and assist finance team with carrying out payroll admin, new starter inductions and other ad hoc request such as month end receipt collation
- Provide all round team support with events, such as recruitment events and offsites and office management
The ideal candidate will have a broad knowledge of Human Resources as well as general administrative responsibilities. You will be able to work autonomously and efficiently to ensure the end-to-end running of HR projects and operations.
In addition to being a team player and having a can do, proactive attitude you should have the following:
- 1-2 years industry experience in an administration or coordination role within an operational or HR function
- You are adaptable, in a constantly changing environment
- Willingness to pick up ad hoc requests from various teams
- Highly organized, able to work on and prioritise multiple projects.
- Desire for growth and long term development.
- Tech savvy and eager to learn new technology.
- Strong communication skills
Bonus Points for:
- Excellent attention to detail and understanding requirements beyond the written word
- Experience with Google Apps and HRIS systems (Namely, ADP, etc.) are a plus.
- Experience with Excel and an interest in data a big plus!
- Share options
- Private health insurance
- Work pension scheme
- Shiny new laptop
- Quarterly full day offsites
- Annual company 3 day offsite
- Coffee and beer!