AlphaPoint is a financial technology company helping make illiquid assets liquid. It enables customers to launch new products and services by providing institutions enterprise-grade blockchain solutions to digitize assets, launch markets, and reduce operational costs. AlphaPoint has customers across 5 continents with offices in New York, Charlotte, Philadelphia, and San Francisco. Position Profile:
Are you a driven Sales Engineer interested in making a change and adding immediate value to an in-demand team? AlphaPoint a rapidly growing, leading software provider in the capital markets cryptocurrency and digitization industry, is looking for a passionate, driven and motivated Sales Engineer to provide technical and product expertise to the sales process. Job Responsibilities
Required Skills and Experience:
- Our Pre-Sales, Engineer will play a crucial role in closing prospective Business for the AlphaPoint team.
- Lead on providing product demonstrations to prospects.
- Possess product architecture, security and integration knowledge and also be able to articulate this to prospective clients.
- You will attend and represent AlphaPoint to customers at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
- Possess the ability to document and convey customer requirements to our Product Management team. These requirements will require input into Salesforce.
- Liaise with Product Managers and Development to understand details of product direction and design and communicate these details back to sales organization.
- Responsible for staying abreast of product road map as well as understanding scenarios, features and functions within each of the products and how these are applied to address business and technical problems.
- Must possess strong presentation skills and be able communicate professionally in written responses to emails, RFP's and when submitting reports.
- The ability to travel when needed.
AlphaPoint is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability or genetic information, gender identity or national origin
- Bachelor's Degree in a related or applicable discipline.
- 5 years of experience in a Sales function, ideally working in Sales Engineering or Account Management.
- At least 2 years of experience working with Salesforce
- Must have excellent verbal and written skills
- Must be self-motivated and customer focused
- Experience with JIRA or Software Development is nice to have.
- Knowledge in Blockchain and Cryptocurrency is preferred.