Our vision is to bring more innovation, efficiency, and equality of opportunity to the world by building an open financial system. Our first step on that journey is making digital currency accessible and approachable for everyone. Two principles guide our efforts. First, be the most trusted company in our domain. Second, create user-focused products that are easier and more delightful to use.
As a Performance Marketing Manager, get in on the ground floor at a company that's not just the world's most trusted way to buy and sell bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies but has bigger plans to revolutionise finance and technology. You'll work with the Performance Marketing Lead to help set the marketing acquisition strategy and work as part of an interdisciplinary team of marketers, data analyst, designers, and strategists who identify opportunities, test hypotheses and deliver delightful experiences. This position is full-time located in our London, UK office. Responsibilities:
- Manage and grow Coinbase's digital marketing program with a mixture of internal resources, external agencies, and network partners with an emphasis on ASO/Affiliates.
- Develop and execute high-level marketing strategy and activities to drive customer acquisition while achieving efficiency KPIs.
- Creatively test and validate new creative, strategy, and channels. Whether it's TV, Podcast, Print, OOH, or other creative tactics, you'll work closely with the brand marketing team to produce and test creative.
- Build and maintain reporting dashboards, briefing key stakeholders on spend and efficacy of paid marketing efforts, while documenting channel experiments across Affiliates, ASO, etc.
- Complex, cross-functional project management. Paid marketing is part-creative, part-analytical, part-business owner, and you'll need to work well with teams across the organisation.
- Use data to refine strategy to input on models to define profitability and LTV of acquired customers, using data to refine strategy
- Be a true owner, able to take initiative amidst a chaotic and ambiguous environment.
- You have 3+ years of tactical acquisition marketing experience, strong understanding of the app acquisition landscape with a proven track record driving high ROI growth on mobile
- You have 1+ year experience in either ASO or Affiliates
- You're highly proficient in Excel (pivot tables, graphs, formulas, etc.) and SQL or willing to learn fast
- Data-oriented, having a sound understanding of mobile user behaviour and its analytics, can monitor and execute campaigns based on performance data.
- Quantitative skills and a focus on the details. We need someone who understands ROI, spend efficiency, and is ready to help us grow awareness and drive revenue without busting the bottom line.
- Technical marketing experience: Comfortable working with ad tech (tags, tracking, etc.), building dashboards, using analytics tools.
- You're comfortable operating in dynamic environments and are self-directed
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Coinbase does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with San Francisco's Fair Chance Ordinance and similar local laws.