Our vision is to bring more innovation, efficiency, and equality of opportunity to the world by building an open financial system. Our first step on that journey is making crypto currency accessible and approachable for everyone. Two principles guide our efforts. First, be the most trusted crypto company. Second, create user-focused products that are easy and delightful to use.
To remain the most trusted company in crypto and to support the future scaling needs of our various business units, we are seeking a hands-on product manager to lead our payment team's core product efforts. Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for systems that accurately track and report on billions of dollars of digital and fiat currency.
- You will lead the development of seamless integrations between our transactional payment infrastructure and our ERP systems.
- You will work directly with other product managers, functional leaders across the company, and the engineering team to prioritize, define, and build the most trustworthy suite of internal payments systems on the planet.
- You will define our treasury and accounting systems strategy and help architect our processing solution for financial operations.
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Coinbase does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with San Francisco's Fair Chance Ordinance and similar local laws.
- Extensive experience with payments infrastructure, treasury and/or accounting services.
- Prior product leadership experience with one or more successful products or services.
- Ability to investigate complex problems and design simple solutions for them.
- Ability to lead through influence.
- Experience working directly with product and engineering teams.
- Understanding of effective agile processes.
- Ability to manipulate raw data and to apply a data-driven approach to problem solving.
- Alignment with our core cultural values: clear communication, positive energy, continuous learning, and efficient execution.
- An ongoing interest in digital currency or a strong desire to learn.