Blockchain is the world's leading software platform for digital assets. Offering the largest production blockchain platform in the world, we share the passion to code, create, and ultimately build an open, accessible and fair financial future, one piece of software at a time.
We are looking to hire an IT Support Engineer Internship who can work 40 hours or part time, 2-3 times per week. WHAT YOU WILL DO:
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Handle user administration of third-party service accounts.
- Manage office LANs, wifi, and video conferencing systems.
- Maintain & provision new employee hardware and software.
- Perform off-boarding and re-provisioning procedures.
- Support the setup and management of new and existing infrastructure (e.g. networks, firewalls, VPNs, routers, switches, VoIP devices).
- Exercise security best-practices and monitor and train employees to do the same.
- Happily provide comprehensive and timely IT support to all employees; local and remote.
- Support London IT desktop support with projects.
COMPENSATION & PERKS:
- The foremost quality for this position or any position at Blockchain is integrity.
- Security awareness.
- Basic knowledge of TCP/IP, networking, routing, firewalls.
- Superb fire-fighting and problem solving abilities.
- Confident, outgoing and whatever-it-takes attitude.
- Accessible office location in the heart of New York (SoHo).
- Catered team lunch every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday .
- Apple equipment.
- Resume or LinkedIn profile.
- Most importantly, a GIF you really like.