Elliptic is seeking an Enterprise B2B marketing expert that is both a strategic thinker and operator who loves diving into the details and working with others to drive phenomenal results for the business. This person will scope, produce, and iterate powerful marketing programs and assets.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in Enterprise B2B marketing - someone who has built a scalable, sustainable marketing function centered around a data or technology product. They'll take an entrepreneurial approach and growth mindset as they build the marketing function & team from the ground up, while collaborating with leaders to establish the marketing strategy, messaging, and materials for new and existing products. Once the foundation is established, they'll focus on developing marketing plans and campaigns that build external awareness of our offering and attract highly-qualified prospects.
The ideal candidate will also have sharp acumen in representing the voice of the customer and be an expert in understanding the sales pipeline including key drivers and the impact marketing can and should have at each stage of the sale process, working cross-functionally to build rapport and alignment to meet and exceed department and company objectives.
The Head of Marketing, in collaboration with our Chief Revenue Officer, will have full control of the Elliptic brand presence in market through strategy & execution of content development, product marketing, and sales enablement. They will also be responsible for delivering and reporting on marketing data in terms of website visitors, collateral downloads, webinar attendance, and sales leads.
As the Head of Marketing, you will:
- Work with leadership across Sales, Product, and Solutions to shape and articulate the brand strategy, overseeing execution of it through content, website, advertising, event, collateral and messaging tactics.
- Work closely with Sales to create buyer profiles, and subsequently leading a Marketing investment mix that generates highly qualified sales leads, maximizing our ROI on marketing spend,
- Ensure alignment on market opportunity, core value propositions, positioning, go-to-market plans.
- Responsible for conceiving, planning and delivering client-focused sponsored events.
- Oversee the strategy and production of a constant stream of content marketing and thought leadership programs/materials that support our brand and Sales goals.
- Develop, analyze and interpret Marketing KPIs; provide senior leadership accurate summaries and analysis of results ranging from Marketing influence on Sales, to website metrics and campaign outcomes.
- Partner with both Sales and Product to create scalable sales training materials, and refine based on soliciting regular feedback for enhancements.
- Develop, foster, and maintain a regular communication cadence with all levels of the organization to enhance Marketing's value to the company.
- Based on company growth, potentially manage one or more direct reports
- At least 5 years leading marketing efforts to develop multi-channel campaigns with a track record of exceptional results.
- Experience creatively leveraging social media, content creation and other digital means to create inbound demand.
- Experience building and optimizing the technical stack required for automation across the marketing function.
- Demonstrable experience in creating end-to-end sales enablement materials, including sales decks, case studies and thought leadership pieces to drive interest and improve seller effectiveness.
- A strong branding background, with a deep understanding of Marketing's role in development, evolution and monetization of products & services.
- Proven experience in developing highly creative new marketing concepts and sales-focused strategies.
- The ability to design the collection of key data inputs, analyze them, and turn them into insight-driven decision making to deliver clear results and marketing optimization.
- Passion and tangible knowledge of B2B Enterprise SaaS industries.
- Proven ability to successfully articulate and address complex business issues concisely.
- Strong experience in all demand gen channels including SEM, SEO, email, lifecycle marketing and webinars.
- The ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
- A self-starting, positive "player-coach" personality and are willing to roll up your sleeves and get things done - strong teamwork mentality.
- Excellent written and oral communication chops, in addition to polished presentation skills.
- Top notch organization skills with a keen attention to detail.
- A winning attitude coupled with unquestionable integrity.
- A Bachelor's Degree in a business or marketing related discipline.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday, health insurance, pension plan and company options
- Career development plan & personal training budget
- Team lunches, snacks and drinks in the office, and quarterly team events
- Collaborative, flexible and friendly environment with options for remote working
- Being part of a business with a purpose, and the opportunity to work with a passionate team of mission-driven people who'll stretch and challenge you