The Head of Commercial Operations will be responsible for working with multiple stakeholders across the organization to develop, manage, optimize and ensure compliance with processes related to sales and sales team management including but not limited to: order processing and fulfilment, quoting, sales training, commission calculations, commercial team process design and implementation. This role will also be responsible for the administration, implementation, and hygiene of such processes in CRM tools.
The Head of Commercial Operations role is critical to help the company scale effectively and continue to maintain a high growth rate. We are looking for an intelligent, highly driven individual with a deep knowledge of SaaS company metrics, sales processes and CRM admin experience. Strong business acumen and process orientation are key for this role.
- Work closely with sales leadership to create, implement, and document various sales-related processes.
- Identify opportunities for improving efficiency in the sales process.
- Work with leadership to design and implement key performance indicators required to ensure organization's success.
- Align reporting, training, and incentive programs with KPI's.
- Establish, document and enforce sales team rules of engagement.
- Work with leadership team for ad hoc reporting.
- Provide analytical support in defining quotas and territory alignment.
- Oversee sales compensation plan administration. Design sales compensation program rules, policies and procedures.
- Work with the Finance team to support monthly commission reporting.
- Primary CRM admin for all sales-related improvements and optimizations.
- Automate lead provisioning and distribution in CRM, in coordination with marketing.
- Coordinate weekly, quarterly, and annual sales team meetings.
- Develop sales enablement training and documentation.
- Develop and own process for inbound lead assignment, in coordination with marketing.
- Contract generation and negotiation.
- 5+ years in a sales operations or similar role at a SaaS company
- Experience designing Sales and Customer Success processes based on GTM priorities
- Certified Salesforce Admin
- Experience managing teams in the past
- Experience designing reports, metrics, and dashboards using Salesforce (or other CRM) and Excel
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to analyze data to drive insights and decision making
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in high growth, performance focused environment
Bonus Points for:
- Experience with document management systems/processes
- Experience implementing/managing CPQ tools
- Experience working with Hubspot
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday, health insurance, pension plan and options
- Career development plan & personal training budget
- Team lunches, snacks and drinks in the office, and quarterly team events
- Collaborative, flexible and friendly environment with options for remote working
- Being part of a business with a purpose, and the opportunity to work with a passionate team of mission-driven people who'll stretch and challenge you