Coinbase is one of the Bay Area's fastest growing, most exciting startups. Having completed Series D funding in August 2017, we are in a unique position to develop new product lines, while continuing to scale our operations globally. Having opened offices in New York, Chicago, Portland and London, we are looking to expand rapidly in 2018 and 2019. If you have a positive, proactive, startup mentality, and are interested in joining a highly disruptive business on the forefront of the burgeoning cryptocurrency industry, I'd encourage you to apply today.
We are looking for a seasoned SFDC Business Analyst to lead and drive capabilities for our Sales, Marketing and Support (SMS) Engineering team in IT. A passion for engineering practices like product quality, CI/CD and agile adoption, is a must, from day one. The SFDC Business Analyst will report to the Sr. Manager of SMS for EAA.
We have an aggressive portfolio of brand new world class implementations like SFDC Sales and Service Cloud. The successful candidate will have significant previous experience in Engineering for Sales, Marketing and Support roles in rapidly growing environments, and a long track record of buy vs build decisions.
The growing Enterprise Applications and Architecture (EAA) team is based in San Francisco, CA, with global presence in other offices. Responsibilities:
- Hands-on development, configuration and testing in SFDC Sales Cloud and Service Cloud, complex APEX code and configuration, Workflows, Process Builder, Customer/Partner communities set up, and deep understanding of Lightning components.
- Complete PLAN, BUILD, RUN responsibility
- Responsible for production metrics and meeting production SLAs
- Troubleshoot and fix production issues and help prioritise against existing backlog based on severity and impact
- Responsible for input into all engineering practices for their area- Signal Lights Executive Cockpit, Product Quality, CI/CD
- Provide input into Quarterly Operational reviews
- Complete Platform Ownership: Management of Technical Debt and Platform Life Cycles for Salesforce and other platforms
- Drive buy vs. build decisions
- Work across a number of technologies and advise on fit-for-purpose solutions
- Balance needs for functional and non-functional requirements (availability scalability, supportability, security, interoperability, etc.)
- Work closely with the Security teams to identify and implement unique security requirements relevant for the Coinbase business model
- 5+ years experience with the above
- Past experience with global platform implementations - SFDC, Marketo, and their integrations via Mulesoft
- Clear communication and orchestration of technical resources
- Significant vendor management skills
- Working knowledge of Jira, Jenkins, GitHub and overall Devops experience
- Hands-on experience with Agile and breaking down epics into user stories
- Hands-on experience writing user stories with acceptance criteria
- Demonstrated ability to create order out of chaos, with minimal oversight
- Expert knowledge of Google Docs, Google Slides, Google Sheets, Wiki's.
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Coinbase does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with San Francisco's Fair Chance Ordinance and similar local laws.