AlphaPoint is a financial technology company helping make illiquid assets liquid. It enables customers to launch new products and services by providing institutions enterprise-grade blockchain solutions to digitize assets, launch markets, and reduce operational costs. AlphaPoint has customers across 5 continents with offices in New York, Charlotte, Philadelphia, and San Francisco.
AlphaPoint is looking for a talented Business Development Representative to join our team and help us expand our rapidly growing Partner Program. This individual will be responsible for building our channel partner base across the globe, playing a key role in defining/leading innovative go-to-market sales strategies that will affect the blockchain market in its early stages. As an individual contributor you will be accountable for achieving/exceeding direct and indirect revenues as well as MBOs. This role will report to the SVP of Business Development and be based in New York City. Individual must have the ability to think creatively while achieving overall objectives.
As a Key member of the Business Development team at AlphaPoint, you will:
● Develop relationships and structure partnerships with channel partners, which include large consulting firms, technology platform providers, and specialty ISVs that add value to the AlphaPoint solution.
● Proactively lead the joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
● Coordinate with internal Marketing, Sales, Account Management, and Product Departments to deliver on channel partnership program requirements.
● Strong go-to-market focus, hyper focused on results, setting and over-achieving targets.
● Will be responsible for reporting weekly/monthly sales pipeline and forecasting.
● Establish clear, customer-oriented value propositions for the AlphaPoint product offerings.
● Promote AlphaPoint as a leader in the blockchain and trading industry to customers and potential partners by presenting a visible leadership role.
● Strong negotiation skills, possessing high integrity, and be adept to all phases of the selling cycle from need creation, proposal preparation, negotiation, deal closure, and post-sales nurturing.
● Ability to create and present to a diverse audience with flexibility to adapt.
● Must have a combination of "hunter" mentality and ability to scale business through channel partner assets.
● Experience in building channel partnerships that generate both direct and indirect revenues.
● Bachelor's degree with 4+ years of progressive sales experience.
● Previous experience working in the Financial Industry, specifically Capital Markets, is highly desirable.
● High level of enthusiasm, a strong work ethic and highly self-motivated.
● Knowledge of software/SAAS platform products is desirable.
● 2 to 3 years of working knowledge of Salesforce.com.
● Demonstratable experience driving and implementing revenue growth initiatives.
● At least 1 year of experience working with tokenization, blockchain and cryptocurrency is highly desirable.
AlphaPoint is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability or genetic information, gender identity or national origin.