Blockchain is the world's leading software platform for digital assets. Offering the largest production blockchain platform in the world, we share the passion to code, create, and ultimately build an open, accessible and fair financial future, one piece of software at a time.
Blockchain's engineering team is building technologies that are revolutionizing the financial services industry by empowering millions across the globe to authenticate and transact immediately and without costly intermediaries.
We are looking for experienced Software Engineers to join our team and be a critical part of building and scaling our Fraud platform. In this role you will work closely with application engineers and data scientists to detect and prevent fraud and abuse. Ultimately, you should be able to adapt easily to meet the needs of our fast growth and the rapidly evolving crypto ecosystem.
Our development team is tackling some of the most interesting problems in the crypto space while rapidly and securely scaling a distributed platform that touches millions of people a day. We want you to join us!WHAT YOU WILL DO:
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Be part of a team that is building industry-leading bitcoin wallets and other services for users around the globe
- Write well-tested, reliable code for use by millions of users.
- Proactively collaborate with team members, ensuring the sharing of knowledge and efficient division of labour.
- Work on the most interesting and challenging problems in the cryptocurrency space.
- Get exposure to the latest technologies and developments in a technology and product driven company.
- Work on an industry-leading product with millions of users.
COMPENSATION & PERKS:
- The foremost quality for this position or any position at Blockchain is integrity.
- 3+ years experience working with Fraud and abuse platforms, ideally both bespoke and third party solutions.
- Experience with Crypto is a bonus.
- You think a working proof-of-concept is the best way to make a point.
- You feel ownership over everything you ship-you'd never call code "released" until you're confident it's correct.
- To be passionate and creative about identifying and preventing fraud and abuse
- You should be able to adapt easily to meet the needs of our massive growth and rapidly evolving business environment.
- You rely on others' candid feedback for continuous improvement.
- Excellent communication skills to liaise with various team members around the world.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You enjoy learning new things.
- Amazing and accessible office locations in the heart of London, New York and San Francisco.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Apple equipment.
- Full-time salary based on experience and meaningful equity in an industry-leading company.
- London Benefits: Private Medical Insurance (BUPA), Dental, Pension, Life, Short Term & Long Term Disability.
- New York Benefits and San Francisco: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Flexible Spending Account, Commuter, Life, Short Term & Long Term Disability.
- Resume and/or CV and LinkedIn profile.
- Link to Github or Stackoverflow.
- Personal websites or blogs (if applicable).
- Your favorite GIF.