Blockchain is the world's largest and most trusted production platform for digital assets, powering more than 28 million cryptocurrency wallets and over $200 billion in transactions. Together with Blockchain Principal Strategies - the industry's most trusted digital asset investment platform, we share a passion for building an open, accessible and fair financial future, one piece of software at a time
We are currently looking for a Trading Operations Specialist
to assist in rapidly scaling our market and trading team. WHAT YOU WILL DO:
This individual will work closely with internal business managers across sales, trading and finance/operations teams to:
- Execute trades and authorize transfer of payments on both our OTC trading and custody platforms
- Assist in analysis of trading results and reconciliation with exchange and broker reports and various internal systems
- Engage with clients on trade confirmations in respect to both OTC and custody
- Help optimize middle and back-office processes
- Oversee our automated trading and risk management systems
- Collaborate with system and strategy developers for analysis and debugging of technical issues
- Collaborate with DevOp professionals to manage trading infrastructure and system configuration, as well as deployment
Blockchain is a dynamic, fast-moving startup and this individual should enjoy operating with increased autonomy. This will include, but is not limited to, executing objectives without explicitly defined boundaries and/or expectations in situations without clear precedent. He or she will also need to be a utility player willing to roll up his or her sleeves and help out wherever needed. WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
COMPENSATION & PERKS:
- BS/BA or MS/MA in Finance, Accounting, Engineering, Economics, or similar field with excellent academic record
- 3-5 years of operations experience in a financial institution ideally working in public markets doing trade reconciliation and authorizing funds transfers
- Hands-on trading experience and general market knowledge to understand key risks
- Conduct digital risk assessments and make recommendations for improving trading security.
- Strong quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and a willingness to provide constant coverage during market hours
- Excellent communication skills and commercial acumen
- Unquestionable integrity and an inquisitive mind.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality with respect to any sensitive information about the company and it's clients
- Foster an environment of trust and confidence through exemplary integrity, dedication, and professionalism.
- Possess sound judgment and flexibility to change direction and make quick decisions in a fluid and stressful environment
- Ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally
- Experience working in military intelligence or federal law enforcement with an emphasis on financial investigations is a plus
- Experience with cryptocurrency markets is preferred
- Amazing and accessible office location in the heart of London (Aldgate East).
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Catered team lunch every Monday , Wednesday , and Friday .
- Apple equipment.
- Full-time salary based on experience and meaningful equity in an industry-leading company.
- London Benefits: Private Medical Insurance (BUPA), Dental, Pension, Life, Short Term & Long Term Disability.
- Resume/CV and LinkedIn profile.
- Your favorite GIF.