Our vision is to bring more innovation, efficiency, and equality of opportunity by helping create an open financial system for the world. We are focused on making digital currency accessible to everyone and are guided by two key principles: be the most trusted company in our industry and create products that are easy to use.
Coinbase Prime plays a critical role in achieving that vision. As public blockchains create an open financial system for the world, sophisticated traders will need a place to discover, access, and exchange digital assets. We are focused on building the most trusted and secure digital asset exchange for institutions and professional traders. These traders will bring important liquidity to the industry, providing improved price stability and enabling more people to participate in an open financial system.
This is where you come in - we are looking for someone to develop and manage relationships with institutional clients in the U.S. and abroad. You will identify, design, and implement sales strategies to deliver key growth targets for the business, working closely with the Product, Success, and Trading teams. If you're excited about bringing a new asset class to the financial world, this is the right team for you.
A little about us: we are a cross-functional, product-driven team dedicated to building the premier digital asset exchange in the world. We value positive energy, continuous learning, and clear communication and are committed to building a diverse and inclusive environment for people from all backgrounds. Responsibilities
- Develop and manage relationships with institutional clients in the U.S. and abroad
- Implement sales strategies to deliver key revenue targets for the business
- Serve as a trusted partner, helping clients develop market analyses and trading strategies
What to send
- 5+ years experience working at a bulge bracket bank, institutional exchange, or financial services firm
- Experience selling financial products to customers in the quantitative trading, foreign exchange, or asset management markets
- Knowledge of the financial services industry, preferably in the electronic trading and market making spaces
- Strong strategic thinking and client-facing communication and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to travel up to 30% of the time
- Demonstrated passion for trading digital assets such as bitcoin, ether, and litecoin - a strong knowledge of crypto is essential
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Resume or LinkedIn profile