Coinbase is one of the Bay Area's fastest growing, most exciting startups. Having completed Series E funding in November 2018, we are in a unique position to develop new product lines, while continuing to scale our operations globally. Having opened offices in New York, Chicago, Tokyo and London, we are looking to grow aggressively in 2019. If you have a positive, proactive, startup mentality, and are interested in joining a highly disruptive business on the forefront of the burgeoning cryptocurrency industry, I'd encourage you to apply today.
In this Jira Admin role, you will serve as a primary point of contact and subject matter expert managing Coinbase's Atlassian implementation, providing support to our global diverse set of users across Engineering (Agile and Non-Agile methodology), Creative, Marketing, IT and Financial business teams. In this role, you will meet with business stakeholders to interpret requests and align solutions with best practices and governance, with a keen focus on Security. What You Will Be Doing
Responsibilities and What You Bring
- Configure, maintain and manage Atlassian Jira/Confluence and be the go-to person for any system issues, enhancements and best practice questions
- Creation of Jira filters, reporting, and custom user dashboards
- Customize Jira workflows for multiple projects, create custom fields, new issue types, and field configurations
- Software Version Control configuration and administration
- Optimize the continuous integration and build systems
- Plan, evaluate, deploy, and maintain tools to grow with an expanding user-base
- Perform overall maintenance of Atlassian tools (JIRA and Confluence)
- Perform administrative tasks for the Atlassian products upgrades, patching, backup, and recovery
- Manage and administer add-ons/plug-ins and integrations
- Investigate, troubleshoot and fix issues related to Atlassian apps, application servers
- Document standards, guidelines and standard operating procedures for admins/users of the system
- Provide user management for global and project level access, training and support for Jira for existing users and extended teams, as requested
- Demonstrated experience in performing upgrades with communication to end users impacted (e.g. release notes)
- Excellent understanding of Jira workflows, permissions schemes, notification schemes, screen schemes, etc.
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Coinbase does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with San Francisco's Fair Chance Ordinance and similar local laws.