Circle is a global internet finance company, built on blockchain technology, powered by crypto assets, and dedicated to helping people everywhere create and share value.
Weâ€™ve already made sending money around the world free and easy using blockchain technology with Circle Pay. With Circle Invest, weâ€™re expanding our offerings with a cryptocurrency investment product, enabling anyone to buy and sell crypto assets. ÂThrough Circle Trade, weâ€™re market makers for the top crypto coins and offer OTC trading services. In March 2018, Circle acquired Poloniex, one of the world's leading token marketplaces.
We are seeking a highly motivated and resourceful Data Analyst to support our Legal team.What you'll work on
What you'll bring to Circle
- Develop a deep understanding of Circleâ€™s compliance and regulatory needs, including license applications, annual audits, responses to legal process, and other time-sensitive information requests for information
- Create and manage an efficient, reliable, repeatable process for querying databases across multiple products, and quickly producing accurate data responsive to legal and compliance needs
- Produce precise, detailed, useful and elegant reports for use by Circleâ€™s legal and compliance team and for production to regulators, government agencies, financial services partners, and others
- Work directly with lawyers, paralegals, and compliance professionals inside and outside of the company, and team with colleagues in Product, Engineering, Customer Experience, and Risk across the US, Europe, and Asia
- Drive timely responses by designing and maintaining effective workflows
- Continuously identify areas for improvement and implement changes when needed
- Comfort working in a fast-paced environment
- Team Player
- Collaborate effectively across teams
- Data expertise and analytical capabilities
- Critical thinking skills
- Innovation and creativity
- Taking direction
- Extensive attention to detail
- Discretion with highly confidential business information
Circle was founded in 2013 by internet entrepreneurs Jeremy Allaire and Sean Neville. Weâ€™re backed by $250 million from investors including Jim Breyer (Facebook), Goldman Sachs, IDG Capital (Baidu, Tencent), General Catalyst (AirBnB, Snapchat), Accel Partners, and Bitmain, with offices in Boston, New York, San Francisco, Dublin, London and Hong Kong.
Check us out atÂ circle.com Âand download Circle Pay & Circle Invest for iOS and Android today.
We are anÂequal opportunity employer
Âand value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.