We are looking for an enthusiastic self-starter memberships and partnerships intern to be part of the marketing, communications and PR Committee of the British Blockchain Industry Association.
At this early stage in the beginning of this organization you will be instrumental is driving early awareness and driving memberships (corporate, individual and student) and partnerships.
This position will report directly to the Marketing Manager but will work strategically with the Director of Marketing as well as collaborating with the other members of the marketing committee. This role is perfect for young, enthusiastic marketeers who are looking for real world experience and have a passion for learning more about blockchain technologies.
The initial duration of this internship is 3-months.
What will you do?
- Work with the Director of Marketing to develop a variety of membership offerings for a broad range of customers.
- Help create copy and content to socialize key membership benefits.
- Compile and prioritize lists of interested membership and partnership leads and contacts.
- Respond to all new membership enquires received via website, email, telephone or colleagues - Follow-up register of interest forms received from events/exhibitions.
- You will deal with a broad range of admin and marketing tasks whilst supporting a busy team.
- You are excited to work at an early stage organisation and comfortable handling multiple tasks - The confidence and gravitas to be client facing
- You are the type of person who is happy to speak to individuals about our membership details, benefits, payment information etc.
- A passion for learning and elevating activities within the blockchain industry - You have a willingness to learn, be flexible, and adapt quickly.
To apply for this, or any other of our posted positions, please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
Director of Marketing at British Blockchain Industry Association