Coinbase's vision is to bring more innovation, efficiency, and equality of opportunity to the world by building an open financial system. Our first step on that journey is making digital currency accessible and approachable for everyone. Two principles guide our efforts. First, be the most trusted company in our domain. Second, create user-focused products that are easier and more intuitive to use.
Support plays a critical role in achieving that vision. Our team is dedicated to educating, helping, and supporting our global user base by helping the operations team scale and by partnering with the teams build Coinbase products.
We are looking for a seasoned project manager to join our support team. You should have experience specing internal tools, delivering tangible projects or scaling operations at a large consumer or financial company. You have a passion for making the customer experience seamless and fantastic. You have a strong passion for the product, user empathy, and can maintain a calm demeanour in high stress situations. People describe you as accountable and organized. Responsibilities
- Understand and be able to address all payments related customer issues the support team handles with high accuracy and customer satisfaction.
- Own "support readiness" by ensuring that all facets of support operations (workflows, tools, content) are prepared for the new initiative or change in strategy.
- Utilize insights from metrics and analytics to make informed business decisions.
- Triage & vet feedback from the operations team to drive meaningful recommendations and insights for our Payments product teams. Gather these insights through a variety of channels and tools to properly capture the customer voice.
- Turn customer support challenges and business opportunities into a backlog of projects.
- Define business requirements in the form of a product brief that can be handed over to a technical team to execute & deliver.
- Prioritize a backlog based on potential impact & metrics.
- Serve as an escalation point for critical issues and incidents.
- Guide decisions with Payments Product Managers, Engineers, Legal and other stakeholders with users in mind.
- Facilitate the creation of user facing education.
- You exhibit our core values: clear communication, positive energy, continuous learning, and efficient execution.
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience in consulting, project management - project management frameworks & processes.
- Ability to build project plans, product briefs, and mocks to design tangible deliverables.
- Fantastic communication skills in order to operate across multiple departments and stakeholders.
- Preferred: Solid understanding of the payments & cryptocurrency space
- Preferred: You have worked in Finance, Fintech, or understand financial regulation and compliance requirements.
- Preferred: advanced degree in business, data analytics finance or CX.
- Preferred: Advanced understanding of Google apps, JIRA, Salesforce Service Cloud.
- Preferred: Expert-level Excel user (Vlookups, pivots, macros, etc.), comfortable with SQL, Tableau.
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Coinbase does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with San Francisco's Fair Chance Ordinance and similar local laws.