Circle is a global internet finance company, built on blockchain technology, powered by crypto assets, and dedicated to helping people everywhere create and share value.
Weâ€™ve already made sending money around the world free and easy using blockchain technology with Circle Pay. With Circle Invest, weâ€™re expanding our offerings with a cryptocurrency investment product, enabling anyone to buy and sell crypto assets. ÂThrough Circle Trade, weâ€™re market makers for the top crypto coins and offer OTC trading services. In March 2018, Circle acquired Poloniex, one of the world's leading token marketplaces.
As a key member of our Poloniex front-end engineering team, you'll coach and develop a team that is responsible for building a best-in-class web app while still being hands on. What youâ€™ll work on
What youâ€™ll bring to Circle
- Work closely with product management and our internal stakeholders to build a realistic, successful roadmap
- Architect the next generation of the Poloniex web app
- Write readable code while helping grow and mentor the Web team
- Decompose business requirements into actionable stories
- Experience with HTML, CSS & ES6
- Some experience with PHP
- Track record of creating delightful web products
- Experience mentoring & developing a team of developers
- Experience leading a small team
- Excellent communication skills, able to listen to and share ideas, effectively present concepts and work with remote teams
- Experience with designing, building and deploying secure, scalable services in the cloud
- Results-oriented focus, encouraging team members to set and track goals for themselves
- Able to coordinate the development of cross-team features between engineering teams, product managers and our technical operations team
- Champion best practices and seek improvements to our agile processes
- An interest in cryptocurrency and blockchain technology
Circle was founded in 2013 by internet entrepreneurs Jeremy Allaire and Sean Neville. Weâ€™re backed by $250 million from investors including Jim Breyer (Facebook), Goldman Sachs, IDG Capital (Baidu, Tencent), General Catalyst (AirBnB, Snapchat), Accel Partners, and Bitmain, with offices in Boston, New York, San Francisco, Dublin, London and Hong Kong.
Check us out atÂ circle.com Âand download our Poloniex, Circle Pay & Circle Invest for iOS and Android today.
We are anÂequal opportunity employer
Âand value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.