Back To All Jobs Analyst, Banking Operations
Coinbase is one of the America's fastest growing, most exciting startups. Having completed Series D funding in August 2017, we are in a unique position to develop new product lines, while continuing to scale our operations globally. Having opened offices in New York and London, we are now launching a Center of Excellence in Dublin that will centralize our European customer support function, helping ensure a world class customer experience.
As a Banking Operations Analyst, you'll join a high functioning team of passionate payment operation and support professionals who know their performance is critical to Coinbase achieving its mission . At Coinbase, we have a high hiring bar and we're determined to create a productive, progressive, inclusive place to work. Responsibilities:
- Ensure daily customer payments are processed in a timely and compliant manner.
- Monitor payments engine and process payments requiring manual intervention.
- Assist payments support analysts by providing bank level research for payment issues.
- Act as an operations contact for banking partners to triage issues related to our current integrations, customer payments, fraud cases, etc.
- Monitor payment support queues and slack channels to triage and resolve escalated payment support cases.
- Support the Banking Ops Lead with ad hoc banking projects as it relates to improving current banking integrations, audits, admin queue payment matching, and more.
- Motivated by Coinbase's mission and passionate about problem solving.
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant banking experience with payment processing, auditing, daily and monthly reconciliations or other relevant operational domains.
- In depth knowledge of banking framework and payment method functionality.
- Experience in project management, analytics and/or vendor management.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and attention to detail.
- Flexible and adaptable to meeting the evolving needs of a high-growth and fast paced organization.
- Travel requirements up to 20% to Coinbase offices and banking partner locations (depending on business need).
- Advanced understanding of Google apps, JIRA, Salesforce Service Cloud.
- Must be able to read, write and speak in English.
- Proficiency in Dutch, French, German, Italian or another languages.
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Coinbase does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with San Francisco's Fair Chance Ordinance and similar local laws.