Circle is a global internet finance company, built on blockchain technology, powered by crypto assets, and dedicated to helping people everywhere create and share value.
Weâ€™ve already made sending money around the world free and easy using blockchain technology with Circle Pay. With Circle Invest, weâ€™re expanding our offerings with a cryptocurrency investment product, enabling anyone to buy and sell crypto assets. Through Circle Trade, weâ€™re market makers for the top crypto coins and offer OTC trading services. In March 2018, Circle acquired Poloniex, one of the world's leading token marketplaces.
As a critical member of the Talent Acquisition team, the Talent Coordinator will support our candidates with an exceptional candidate experience throughout the hiring process. Youâ€™ll work closely with our Talent Partners and hiring teams to support a fast-moving and high-volume hiring function through strong communication with both internal teams and candidates. Youâ€™ll join a dynamic and detail-oriented team, so a strong collaborative spirit is a must.
What youâ€™ll work on:
- Maintain an exceptional candidate experience and support function for our global team
- Act as a point of contact for candidate communication including interview scheduling, updating candidates on application status and answering candidate questions
- Update and maintain accurate data in our Applicant Tracking System and run reports on recruiting activity
- Schedule a high volume of interviews for the team including phone, video and in-person interviews including booking travel for as needed
- Create employment agreements, track completion and return of documents and ensure new hire information is updated in our HRIS system (BambooHR)
- Improve our candidates and internal hiring experience by sharing and implementing new initiatives and assisting on various Talent Acquisition projects
What youâ€™ll bring to Circle:
- 1+ years experience in a Talent Coordination role supporting a high-volume and fast-moving team
- Proven experience managing competing priorities and working under pressure to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and a customer-centric demeanor
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with an appetite for new challenges
- Ability and interest in working in an ambiguous, ever-evolving environment
- Long-term interest in Talent Acquisition and desire to learn
- Familiarity with applicant tracking systems (we use Greenhouse)
- Proficiency with Mac OS, Google Suite and Microsoft Office
- Interest in cryptocurrency or blockchain technology
Circle was founded in 2013 by internet entrepreneurs Jeremy Allaire and Sean Neville. Weâ€™re backed by $250 million from investors including Jim Breyer (Facebook), Goldman Sachs, IDG Capital (Baidu, Tencent), General Catalyst (AirBnB, Snapchat), Accel Partners, and Bitmain, with offices in Boston, New York, San Francisco, Dublin, London and Hong Kong.
Check us out at circle.com and download Circle Pay & Circle Invest for iOS and Android today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About your personal information
We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting your personal information. Please refer to our candidate privacy notice here. for more information on how we will be using your personal information. By submitting your application, you agree that you have read and understood the candidate privacy notice .