Back To All Jobs Business Analytics Associate
San Francisco, CA
Coinbase's vision is to bring more innovation, efficiency, and equality of opportunity to the world by building an open financial system. Our first step on that journey is making digital currency accessible and approachable for everyone. With more than 20M customers and $150B in transaction volume, we are growing fast and trailblazing a whole new industry.
The Business Analytics team works across the entire organization, analyzing data and creating insights and recommendations for senior leadership. The Business Analytics Associate will partner with multiple teams at Coinbase to define metrics, report on progress, and use data to answer top-priority ad hoc questions. It is an excellent opportunity to join a small but growing team at Coinbase. Responsibilities:
- Reporting and Monitoring: Design, create and automate reports and dashboards to track key business metrics for executive team and board.
- End-to-end Deep Dive Analytics: Deep dive into an area, find insights and understand the root cause of an observed trend, and translate the insights into actionable recommendations.
- Develop predictive models to forecast key metrics.
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Coinbase does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with San Francisco's Fair Chance Ordinance and similar local laws.
- BS degree in engineering and/or related quantitative field
- 3+ years hands-on experience in data analytics and database design using SQL
- Experience with Looker, Tableau or other visualization tools